Travel, Gadget, Bags!!: Frustration Over Cebu Pacific Online Booking

Friday, September 18, 2009

Frustration Over Cebu Pacific Online Booking

I am a fan of E-Commerce and I shop on-line on anything I can imagine - in fact going to the malls for me is mainly checking out things and would end up getting it on-line.


It took me nearly two (2) hours to book my Hong Kong/Cebu/Hong Kong flights in Cebu Pacific (http://www.cebupacificair.com/) and hooray finally got this;













Yes, confirmed finally!  I'm not sure how much case sensitive the credit card system is because the only thing I changed is making my address all upper cases as opposed to lower and upper cases.  On the other hand, I am glad to be able to get my booking confirmed. 



The price of our tickets are very reasonable compared to Philippine Airlines which tripled the price.  We just have to make sure that we are not packing beyond 15 kilograms/33 lbs or the excess baggage fee is ridiculous.  Also choosing seats far in advance comes with a hefty price depending on the seat area.  This reminded me of Ryan Air (Ryanair.com) that serves European countries, tickets are very cheap but after adding everything you are better off buying a regular ticket from different air lines.  People (like me) is a sucker for cheaper rates but the frustration starts when unwated fees added up.  I still check different air lines and compare.  I do my homework before making a decision unless a decision need to be made right away (emergency).  I have organized travels in the past (not just my own) and no matter how frustrating it can get I have to admit I enjoy doing it.  Travel is one of my passion and I am living it - I pretty much live in my suit case this year, as long as my laptop is with me I can travel at a short notice.

No comments: